Wednesday, 25 December 2024

How to Solve Yanhua Digimaster 3 Modify 080DOWT Chip KM Error 1E10?

 Customer problem:

I’ve been able to read data by Yanhua Digimaster 3, but as I try to write data (also to restore a previous backup file), I get an error “(1E10) Program device error”.

Now eeprom seems to be completely empty without any data.

I have a copy stored on Digimaster 3. How can I restore original file?

Is there step-by-step information on how to modify km on this chip 080DOWT?

UPDATE:

1) I’ve been able to restore original data in eeprom using menu PROGRAMMER, IC Read, M35080 series, V2 (Enhanced mode), M35080 D80.

I had to use adapter 35080 V6 and eeprom welded.

2) If I try to change km using menu METER SYSTEM, Europe, Land Rover, Discovery 3, 080DOWQ, it read current mileage but during erase phase, after about 5 minutes I got error “Execution error Hypogynous Machine”

Now I had to reweld chip on the cluster otherwise car is stopped.

How to modify the mileage?

How to Solve Yanhua Digimaster 3 Modify 080DOWT Chip KM Error 1E10
How to Solve Yanhua Digimaster 3 Modify 080DOWT Chip KM Error 1E10
How to Solve Yanhua Digimaster 3 Modify 080DOWT Chip KM Error 1E10

OBDExpress.co.uk engineer replied:

The OBP Adapter does not support 080DOWT reading.

You’d remove the M35080 chip and solder it to the 35080 V6 Adapter.

How to Solve Yanhua Digimaster 3 Modify 080DOWT Chip KM Error 1E10

Tech support:

E-Mail: Sales@OBDexpress.co.uk

WhatsApp: +86 18750906257

www.obdexpress.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Unlock Ford BOSCH MD1CP006 with OBDSTAR ECU Master via Boot?

 This guide covers the procedure for unlocking, reading, and writing locked Bosch MD1 CP006 engine control units found on Ford F-250 and F-...