Thursday 17 February 2022

How to solve the Yanhua Mini ACDP prompt that the device is lost?

 Problem

Hi, just purchased Yanhua Mini ACDP + BMW Module 1 and registered it. When I tried to program another key, I got as far as the app prompting me to put the working key up to the steering column. When I do that, I get this message:” Network replacement detected, loss of equipment, click OK to exit.”

Fixed: Yanhua Mini ACDP BMW Loss Of Equipment Issue

 

Solution

Click “OK”, try to identity by OBD again.

If coding data was lost, go to “Recover coding data”, then retry by OBD.

Fixed: Yanhua Mini ACDP BMW Loss Of Equipment Issue

 

Update

Thanks to Obdexpress engineer, problem was solved!

Hope this can help.

 

www.obdexpress.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lonsdor K518 Pro Chrysler Key Adding Operation Tutorial

 This is a tutorial on how to add new Chrysler keys with Lonsdor K518 Pro by OBD. Before key programming, we need to read its PIN code fre...