Friday 5 July 2019

How to fix VAG CAN PRO VCP"Error opening communication with ECU"

vag can pro clone error description: Today I received china clone vag can pro. I can connect to 01- engine without problems, but connection to others units isn't possible. I got a message after trying to connect: Error opening communication with ECU.
vag-can-pro-error-opening-communication-with-ecu-01 vag-can-pro-error-opening-commuication-with-ecu-02 vag-can-pro-error-opening-communication-with-ecu-03 vag-can-pro-error-opening-communication-with-ecu-04

Suggestion
in my case of vag can pro clone i have problem with bad soldering... i did check all the soldering and fix what it seems to be bad or poor soldering. After this i have no problem connecting to all of controlers on my car.

here are pictures of my VCP clone... at this point all works:
vag-can-pro-error-opening-communication-with-ecu-05 vag-can-pro-error-opening-communication-with-ecu-06 vag-can-pro-error-opening-communication-with-ecu-07 vag-can-pro-error-opening-communication-with-ecu-08

Finally.
ok, I see what's wrong, pin 1 to 3 on my board are not soldered and pin 9 to 13 on the other side are not soldered, I'll get VCP to work and let you know how I got on, cheers.

Good luck.

Source:
http://www.obdexpress.co.uk/service/solution-to-v-a-g-can-pro-error-opening-communication-with-ecu.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lonsdor K518 Pro Chrysler Key Adding Operation Tutorial

 This is a tutorial on how to add new Chrysler keys with Lonsdor K518 Pro by OBD. Before key programming, we need to read its PIN code fre...