Friday, 5 July 2019

How to fix VAG CAN PRO VCP"Error opening communication with ECU"

vag can pro clone error description: Today I received china clone vag can pro. I can connect to 01- engine without problems, but connection to others units isn't possible. I got a message after trying to connect: Error opening communication with ECU.
vag-can-pro-error-opening-communication-with-ecu-01 vag-can-pro-error-opening-commuication-with-ecu-02 vag-can-pro-error-opening-communication-with-ecu-03 vag-can-pro-error-opening-communication-with-ecu-04

Suggestion
in my case of vag can pro clone i have problem with bad soldering... i did check all the soldering and fix what it seems to be bad or poor soldering. After this i have no problem connecting to all of controlers on my car.

here are pictures of my VCP clone... at this point all works:
vag-can-pro-error-opening-communication-with-ecu-05 vag-can-pro-error-opening-communication-with-ecu-06 vag-can-pro-error-opening-communication-with-ecu-07 vag-can-pro-error-opening-communication-with-ecu-08

Finally.
ok, I see what's wrong, pin 1 to 3 on my board are not soldered and pin 9 to 13 on the other side are not soldered, I'll get VCP to work and let you know how I got on, cheers.

Good luck.

Source:
http://www.obdexpress.co.uk/service/solution-to-v-a-g-can-pro-error-opening-communication-with-ecu.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Unlock Ford BOSCH MD1CP006 with OBDSTAR ECU Master via Boot?

 This guide covers the procedure for unlocking, reading, and writing locked Bosch MD1 CP006 engine control units found on Ford F-250 and F-...