Tuesday 30 July 2019

How to do EGR off of Zafira 2.2 dti with MPPS V18

Need to do EGR off of Zafira 2.2 dti, I read it with MPPS v18, but I can't write any file I have changed. Mpps can't do it and winols doesn't recognize a ECU.
https://mega.nz/#!1UoRTQAL!nbgp2BJ8zWOxSys3jDCZz-44jpbXVJL90zA5ciULfck

Answer:
I am reading it directly, my mpps works without any problem, I can read and write files to psg16 without any problem but only original ones without modifications. I need good file with correct checksum.

Finally, I have done it already with my file, and everything is ok.

For all with problems like mine:
The problem was in the security access, the first try is unsuccessful and you must not power off the ecu, a second try is with success. That was my fault, every time I was resetting a pump.

 http://blog.obdexpress.co.uk/2019/07/31/egr-off-of-zafira-2-2-dti-with-mpps-v18/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lonsdor K518 Pro Chrysler Key Adding Operation Tutorial

 This is a tutorial on how to add new Chrysler keys with Lonsdor K518 Pro by OBD. Before key programming, we need to read its PIN code fre...