Monday 20 December 2021

Read atmega64a IC data using Xprog 5.5.5

 I managed to flash with Xprog 5.5.5 software, it is giving error when trying to read but it is able to ind device in xprog 5.5.5.

T6 - RESET
T7 - SCK
T8 - MISO
T9 - MOSI
T10 - GND
T11- VDD

Now only if someone can extract working firmware from atmega64.

Read atmega64a IC data using Xprog 5.5.5

 

UPDATE:

I forgot to lock fuse bits: you can update new hardware and it will work with 5.5.5. firmware. Tested

Today I done reading TMS370 with success.

 

Question: Can you confirm that you have downgraded to 5.55 the New Hardware version of Xprog (mine was on Firmware 6.12) to start working again ?

 

Answer:

if it works with version 5.55. Version 6.12 crashed and since I couldn't find the files for the micro atmega64 (version 6.12) on the web, I found 5.55, I loaded them and it ran successfully. But I can't get the eeprom and flash files to bring it to version 6.12.

 

Have one newest Xprog V6.12 here:

https://www.obdexpress.co.uk/wholesale/latest-xprog-m-box-ecu-programmer.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lonsdor K518 Pro Chrysler Key Adding Operation Tutorial

 This is a tutorial on how to add new Chrysler keys with Lonsdor K518 Pro by OBD. Before key programming, we need to read its PIN code fre...